Hey y'all!
Ann Marie our investigator has still been sick but hopefully will be feeling better this week as well as our other investigator Kjell. It's pretty ridiculous how long our two formerly progressing investigators have been sick, please pray for their health! They really need it!
I also had the privilege of going on splits with Elder Kapp here in Växjö, Elder Reed's (MTC comp) trainer. He's a heck of a missionary and I learned a lot working alongside him. We were only together for the day but we met several positive potential investigators and had a great time doing it.
On friday we just had a killer weekly planning session, I get so excited after some good weekly planning. We tried to arrange swing by's for the week by geographical area and pair a member we could take with us to everyone we're going by, we'll see how it goes!
We also had the opportunity to meet "Smokey" on saturday night, he came up and talked to us, his "American brothers". He said he sells all sorts of drugs and guns if we were interested in becoming customers. We politely said we were good but had a good conversation with him, he's been to America twice! And hey, being good pals with the local drug dealer can never hurt.
Conference was great this past weekend, I ate sooo much candy but hey, conference godis are a tradition! I loved the talk by President Eyring in the Sunday morning session. "As you obey, the impressions from the Spirit will come more frequently, closer and closer to constant companionship". What a blessing and a gift that is if we can learn to follow the pattern and promptings of the Spirit. Honestly missionary work would be pointless without the Spirit's help, it makes ALL the difference. I testify to that.
Shout out to newly ordained Elder Renlund of the 12 Apostles for being an RM from Sweden!
Have an amazing week!
Mvh,
Äldste Hainsworth
On the lookout for investigators
General Conference this last weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment