Monday, January 16, 2017

November 28th - One for the Books


Hello friends and family! Happy thanksgiving! From the pics I got from home thanksgiving looked like so much fun in Centerville. Äldste Mecham and I spent the day going to district meeting in Luleå and staying warm in our cozy little cabin that always reminds me of Rics cabin. Shoutout to the Tidballs, miss you guys<3

Well this week wasn't too eventful to be honest so I think I'll mostly capture the events of the week through pictures. We spent most of our time contacting people on the street. It was a grind kind of week. Fun though since we're talking to people about the Christmas initative on mormon.org and showing the video. Go watch it if you haven't. 

Oh one random experience, a lady we contacted just put her hand on my shoulder, said that she'd just gotten a full body massage and didn't have the energy to talk about that stuff then walked off. That was a new excuse in the books. 

Things are going well, time is flying and I'm just trying to enjoy every moment in the Lord's service. 

Have a super week! I know I will since we can officially start listening to christmas music! 

Much love,

Äldste Hainsworth





Skellefteå's main square




Big celebration in the city for the first advent


Street we live on (our apartment's on the far left) 





Sunrise. Taken from our porch. 


On a frozen lake



Northern lights!!!


Here's a typical day of dressup: underarmour, dress shirt, sweater, puffy vest, big jacket. Don't forget the hat gloves and scarf! And wool socks. 


Heated floors are a blessing

Email Received: November 28, 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment